What Is the Siddha Science of Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga? – Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru
Get Rid of Fear, Anxiety, Unhappiness and Lack of Well-Being Once and For All. A Non-Denominational House of Worship Combining the Best of Spiritual Traditions. You Will Experience the Siddha Science of Sages. By way of the practical leadership of Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru. Spiritual Awakening and Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being.
Ours Is The Path of Love
Love is the highest religion, the greatest spiritual path of humankind. Therefore, we welcome you with Love, we Honor you and we Respect you. In addition, our path of worship and study is led by Kedarji. He is a Sadguru (meaning true spiritual leader), holistic practitioner/researcher and natural healing scientist who has a reputation for leading without insisting that people follow. In this way, it allows for students and seekers to come to our approach in their own way. Here you will experience programs that embody worship through meditation, chanting, prayer, contemplation and the study of scriptures/sacred texts.
On This Page:
- Learn All About Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga and Shaktipat Blessing Retreats.
- Who Is Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru?
- What Is Kundalini Awakening?
- Who Can Benefit From Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga?
- Short Video Testimonials On This Page.
- Why Visit Our Retreat Center?
- More About Our Teaching Staff.
The Bhakta School of Transformation, the not-for-profit that produces and manages the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga curriculum, is an independent organization. Additionally, this web site provides information about programs for those who want to dive into the journey to permanent spiritual transformation supported by spiritual leadership. For those not interested in that who may still want answers to address their well-being and health needs, we encourage you to view information on Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 pillars of Total Well-Being.
Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga – A Spiritual Path To Inner Peace, Well-Being and Vibrant Health. Embodied In The Highest Power of Love, The Supreme Self.
People everywhere today are seeking to become happier, healthier and wiser. In a world full of noise, distractions and the pursuit of constant stimulation and instant gratification, many have lost all sense of themselves. In fact, we have become a culture of restlessness where empty fads have eclipsed human dignity, respect and love. Moreover, the answer is to go inside to experience the indescribable Joy of the Self.
End Your Seeking – What Does Our Siddha Science Encompass?
- The means to conquer fear with Love in the loving embrace of the true Heart.
- Ecstasy that surpasses limiting desire and craving to deliver indescribable Joy.
- A state of true worship of God within and without. Well-being in all the areas of life, experienced from the loving caress of Self-knowledge.
- The testing of every thing you are taught here, in the laboratory if your own existence. Determine for yourself what happens when you follow the instruction given and when you don’t. Compare the two and decide which one is better.
Information does not transform people. Leadership transforms people.
Under the leadership of Sadguru Kedarji, our unfolding, heart-centered mission exists to bring people to the realization of the Supreme Principle. Further, this occurs by serving your spiritual needs and providing time-honored methods for securing well-being, so that you are fully able to master all the energies of your life.
Indeed, the primary benefit of our offering this; If you want to attain lasting peace, a state of indescribable joy and well-being, including vibrant health, beyond your expectations, start here. Above all, our Siddha Science, which is the Yoga of the Siddhas, embodies Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 pillars of Total Well-Being.
View the sampling of short video testimonials below to see what some students have to say about the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga approach and keeping the company of Sadguru Kedarji.
Who Can Benefit From Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga?
Human beings model after others. Furthermore, we learn best by example, no matter what the endeavor. In the same way, the spiritual journey home requires spiritual leadership by example, coupled with the power of Grace. You will find that spiritual leadership here in Sadguru Kedarji. Additionally, our Shaktipat meditation retreats are filled with the power of Grace – the Kundalini Awakening!
You can experience a range of programs here that include:
- Weekend Shaktipat Blessing Retreats & Intensives
- Weeklong Shaktipat Meditation Retreats
- Evening Programs With Sadguru Kedarji
- Mini Courses In Shaktipat Meditation and Sadhana
- Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga Home Study Program
- Events In Youngstown, Ohio
- Offering In Cleveland, Ohio
- Programs In Pittsburgh, PA
- Holistic Well-Being Programs
People who find great benefit from our offering are:
- People from all walks of life, in all fields of endeavor.
- Yogis and spiritual seekers of the Truth looking to heighten their experience of Divine Consciousness.
- People who just want lasting inner peace and the experience of happiness for no good reason.
- Those looking for answers in spiritual life and holistic well-being, who may or may not yet be seeking a spiritual leader.
- People who are seeking holistic well-being who recognize that the foundation for that resides in harnessing spiritual power for an improved mental state, emotional resilience and vibrant health.
View the sampling of short video testimonials below to see what students have to say about who can benefit from Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga.
Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri
We honor Shri Avadhoota Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri, the Master of our lineage in these modern times. Specifically, we do so because He is without taint, completely pure. His Love Is So Beautiful That Nothing Else Matters. With this in mind, Nityananda means the Eternal Bliss of the Absolute. You can attain this Eternal Bliss. Our Siddha Science is named after Shri Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri.
Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga is based on the spiritual leadership, instruction and tutelage of Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru. Here, you can engage in a spiritual path to the kundalini awakening of Shaktipat, permanent spiritual transformation and well-being. Also, we are an international Shaktipat Meditation Retreat Center and Holistic Well-Being School. Shaktipat Initiation and the Shaktipat Kriya Process that leads to total well-being is the focus.
Who Is Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru?
Sadguru Kedarji is a Shaktipat Sadguru and natural healing scientist in a long lineage of such Masters. In addition, he is also the spiritual leader of Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga. Sadguru Kedarji leads our Shaktipat Blessing Retreats and Holistic Well-Being curriculum. He is also the author of the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga curriculum. In particular, here you can learn Sadguru Kedarji’s unique approach to Shaktipat Meditation and the Siddha Science that delivers well-being. Most importantly, Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga is established for you to attain a state of indescribable Joy and well-being beyond your expectations!
Why Visit Our Retreat Center?
Youngstown, Ohio!? Well, it’s nicer here than you might think just from a name. People come here to experience meditation retreats in a serene retreat environment for the transmission of Grace known as kundalini awakening or Shaktipat. In particular, Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing is offered at our retreat center. Additionally, people find that our international Shaktipat Meditation Retreat Center is a perfect setting to receive Shaktipat Initiation. This is also known as full Kundalini Awakening. Moreover, in our Shaktipat Meditation Retreats you will also experience true Meditation and vibrant holistic well-being methods. Our retreat center is located in Youngstown, Ohio right across from the beautiful, triple-rated Millcreek Park and nature preserve, another reason to travel here.
The Next Step
Check out the pages from the links above. Also, spend a little time viewing some of our pages and videos. Then plan on attending one of our programs, courses or a weekend Shaktipat Blessing Retreat for Kundalini awakening!
About Our Teaching Staff
The Bhakta School of Transformation, a 501(c)(3) public charity, produces and manages the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga curriculum elucidated at this web site. As a school, we certify teaching staff and program leaders who uphold the integrity of our offering through the direct application of what is taught to their daily lives, and by the testing of their attainment of same.
Staff teachers are volunteers who offer their love and donate their time to supporting our mission.