Get Rid of Fear, Anxiety, Unhappiness and Lack of Well-Being Once and For All With Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru, Kundalini Awakening and Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being.
Ours Is The Path of Love
On This Page:
- Learn All About Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga and Shaktipat Blessing Retreats.
- Who Is Sadguru Kedarji Shaktipat Guru?
- Who Can Benefit From Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga?
- Short Video Testimonials On This Page.
- Why Visit Our Retreat Center?
- More About Our Teaching Staff.
End Your Seeking – What Does Our Siddha Science Encompass?
- The means to conquer fear with Love in the loving embrace of the true Heart.
- Ecstasy that surpasses limiting desire and craving to deliver indescribable Joy.
- A state of true worship of God within and without and well-being in all the areas of life, experienced from the loving caress of Self-knowledge.
- The testing of every thing you are taught here, in the laboratory if your own existence, to determine for yourself what happens when you follow the instruction given and when you don’t, to compare the two – to decide which one is better.
Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga – A Spiritual Path To Inner Peace, Well-Being, Vibrant Health
Embodied In The Highest Power of Love, The Supreme Self.
People everywhere today are seeking to become happier, healthier and wiser. In a world full of noise, distractions and the pursuit of constant stimulation and instant gratification, many have lost all sense of themselves. We have become a culture of restlessness where empty fads have eclipsed human dignity, respect and love.
Information does not transform people. It is leadership that transforms. Under the leadership of Sadguru Kedarji, our unfolding, heart-centered mission exists to bring people to the realization of the Supreme Principle, by serving their spiritual needs and providing time-honored methods for securing well-being, so that they are fully able to master all the energies of their lives.
The primary benefit of our offering is that people who are engaged here attain lasting peace, a state of indescribable joy and well-being, including vibrant health, beyond their expectations. Above all, our Siddha Science, which is the Yoga of the Siddhas, embodies Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 pillars of Total Well-Being.
View the sampling of short video testimonials below to see what some students have to say about the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga approach and keeping the company of Sadguru Kedarji.
Who Can Benefit From Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga?
Human beings model after others. We learn best by example, no matter what the endeavor. In the same way, the spiritual journey home requires spiritual leadership by example, coupled with the power of Grace. You will find that spiritual leadership here in Sadguru Kedarji. Additionally, our Shaktipat meditation retreats are filled with the power of Grace – the Kundalini Awakening!
You can experience a range of programs here that include:
- Weekend Shaktipat Blessing Retreats & Intensives
- Weeklong Shaktipat Meditation Retreats
- Evening Programs With Sadguru Kedarji
- Mini Courses In Shaktipat Meditation and Sadhana
- Monthly Webinars On Various Topics For Permanent Spiritual Transformation
- Events In Youngstown, Ohio
- Offering In Cleveland, Ohio
- Programs In Pittsburgh, PA
- Programs In Austin, TX
- Holistic Well-Being Programs
People who find great benefit from our offering are:
- People from all walks of life, in all fields of endeavor.
- Yogis and spiritual seekers of the Truth looking to heighten their experience of Divine Consciousness.
- People who just want lasting inner peace and the experience of happiness for no good reason.
- Those looking for answers in spiritual life and holistic well-being, who may or may not yet be seeking a spiritual leader.
- People who are seeking holistic well-being who recognize that the foundation for that resides in harnessing spiritual power for an improved mental state, emotional resilience and vibrant health.
View the sampling of short video testimonials below to see what students have to say about who can benefit from Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga.
Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri
We honor Shri Avadhoota Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri, the Master of our lineage in these modern times. Specifically, we do so because He is without taint, completely pure. His Love Is So Beautiful That Nothing Else Matters. With this in mind, Nityananda means the Eternal Bliss of the Absolute. You can attain this Eternal Bliss. Our Siddha Science is named after Shri Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri.
Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga is based on the spiritual leadership, instruction and tutelage of Shaktipat Guru Sadguru Kedarji. Here, you can engage in a spiritual path to the kundalini awakening of Shaktipat, permanent spiritual transformation and well-being. Also, we are an international Shaktipat Meditation Retreat Center and Holistic Well-Being School. Shaktipat Initiation and the Shaktipat Kriya Process that leads to total well-being is the focus.
Who Is Sadguru Kedarji?
Sadguru Kedarji is a Shaktipat Sadguru and natural healing scientist in a long lineage of such Masters. In addition, he is also the spiritual leader of Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga. Sadguru Kedarji leads our Shaktipat Blessing Retreats and Holistic Well-Being curriculum. He is also the author of the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga curriculum. In particular, here you can learn Sadguru Kedarji’s unique approach to Shaktipat Meditation and the Siddha Science that delivers well-being. Most importantly, Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga is established for you to attain a state of indescribable Joy and well-being beyond your expectations!
Why Visit Our Retreat Center?
Youngstown, Ohio!? Well, it’s nicer here than you might think just from a name. People come here to experience meditation retreats in a serene retreat environment for the transmission of Grace known as kundalini awakening or Shaktipat. In particular, Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing is offered at our retreat center. Additionally, people find that our international Shaktipat Meditation Retreat Center is a perfect setting to receive Shaktipat Initiation, the full Kundalini Awakening. Moreover, in our Shaktipat Meditation Retreats you will also experience true Meditation and vibrant holistic well-being methods. Our retreat center is located in Youngstown, Ohio right across from the beautiful, triple-rated Millcreek Park and nature preserve, another reason to travel here. You can also attend additional events in Cleveland, Ohio and Pittsburgh, PA.
The Next Step
Check out the pages from the links next to the video above. Also, spend a little time viewing some of our pages and videos and then plan on attending one of our programs, courses or a weekend Shaktipat Blessing Retreats for Kundalini awakening!
About Our Teaching Staff
The Bhakta School of Transformation, a 501(c)(3) public charity, produces and manages the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga curriculum elucidated at this web site. As a school, we certify teaching staff and program leaders who uphold the integrity of our offering through the direct application of what is taught to their daily lives, and by the testing of their attainment of same.
Staff teachers are volunteers who offer their love and donate their time to supporting our mission.