Convenience – Ease of Examination – Contemplation and Reflection –
Go At Your Own Pace
The steady contemplation of a Sadguru’s utterances and instruction go a very long way to secure the attainment of Sadhana. Now you can study, examine and contemplate the instruction, wisdom and practices offered in Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga over an extended period of time, in measured steps at your own pace.
We have created a home study program that you can access year-round to perform the necessary contemplation to quickly and steadily advance in your Sadhana, backed by the wisdom and instruction of Sadguru Kedarji and our lineage of Siddhas.
When you purchase this package, you get:
1. 24/7 access to 24-26 video talks of Sadguru Kedarji on various topics relevant to Sadhana, the Shaktipat Kriya Process, and the journey to permanent spiritual transformation. It is recommended that you study two each month. Most lessons are approximately two hours in length. After each month of study there is a Q&A session that you can schedule with one of our staff to help nurture your journey and application of the instruction.
2. 24/7 access to additional video talks offered by school staff teachers.
3. MP3 audio downloads and MP4 video downloads of all talks/lessons.
4. eBook PDF downloads of Vibration of Divine Consciousness, The Verses on Witness Consciousness and the Say Grace! Vegan/vegetarian cookbook.
5. 50% discount for enrollment in the course, How To Be Fearless, Happy and Resilient In The Age of Noise and Distractions.
6. Subscription to our eNewsletter with program updates and Blog notices.
$200 in one annual payment – renews annually.
$20/month, month-to-month. Cancel at any time.
Partial Topic List of Lessons
- What Is the Siddha Science of Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga?
- The Indescribable Joy of the Self – Living In Total Freedom.
- Collective Karmas and the Need for Leadership.
- New Year’s Message Excerpt – What is Life Without Indescribable Joy?
- Realize the Power of Your Intention to Honor Your True Worth.
- The Power of Viveka – Discernment.
- Vairagya – Elated Dispassion.
- The Play of the Shakti As This World.
- What Is the Full Kundalini Awakening of Shaktipat?
- Faith, Courage, Enthusiasm, Excellence.
- What Is Independence?
- A Talk On Dharma – Righteousness.
- The Power of Gratitude.
- What Is A Guru and Why Is A Guru Necessary?
- What Is Sadhana?
- The Blessing of These Challenging Times…And More.