Convenience – Ease of Examination – Contemplation and Reflection
Go At Your Own Pace
The steady contemplation of a Sadguru’s utterances and instruction go a very long way to secure the attainment of Sadhana. Now you can study, examine and contemplate the instruction, wisdom and practices offered in Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga over an extended period of time, in measured steps at your own pace.
We have created a home study program that you can access year-round to perform the necessary contemplation to quickly and steadily advance in your Sadhana, backed by the wisdom and instruction of Sadguru Kedarji and our lineage of Siddhas.
When you purchase this package, you get:
1. 24/7 access to 9 lessons of videotaped talks (totaling 9 hours of content), led by Sadguru Kedarji and staff teachers. This course covers topics to help you begin in the Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga approach to permanent spiritual transformation. After each month of study there is a Q&A session that you can schedule with one of our staff to help nurture your journey and application of the instruction given in this course.
2. MP3 audio downloads of all talks/lessons.
3. Subscription to our eNewsletter with program updates and Blog notices.
$200 in one annual payment – renews annually.
$25/month, month-to-month. Cancel at any time.
Partial Topic List of Lessons
- What is Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga and Our Siddha Science?
- What is the purpose of this approach?
- Answers to important questions asked by newcomers – Q&A with Sadguru Kedarji.
- Introduction to Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Joy In Daily Living.
- Pillar 1 – The Spiritual Power.
- Pillar 2 – The Importance of Improving Your Mental State.
- Pillar 3 – How to Increase Emotional Resilience.
- Pillar 4 – How to Attain Vibrant Health.
- The Power of Gratitude.
- All about Witness Consciousness and our Witness Consciousness Centering method.
- What is true meditation and what does it mean to meditate?
- The states of Samadhi.
- How Understandings dictate feelings.
- The principle and practice of The Arc.
- What is Mantra Yoga?
- The importance of Pranayama.
- The body is the temple in which God resides.
- Understanding the miracle of your cells.
- Gut Microbiome health. Plus herbs, – Deana.
- Basics of nutrition, exercise, restful sleep, intermittent water fasting.
- How your immune system functions.
- Types of immunity and how to strengthen your immune system.
- Toxic medical interventions to avoid.
- All about Shaktipat.
- The importance of lineage.
- Shaktipat Education Resource Guide.
- What is Sadhana?
- Course completion.