THE DHARMA OF FREEDOM
VICTORY OVER FEAR AND IGNORANCE
What Does It Mean to Be Free and How Is Freedom Attained?
Week-long Shaktipat Meditation Retreat
With Sadguru Kedarji
and Our Spiritual Community
August 2-8, 2021
At Nileshwar Shaktipat Meditation, Well-Being- & Spiritual Retreat Center. 841 Boardman-Canfield Rd, Suite 302, Boardman (Youngstown), OH 44512. **This location is handicapped accessible.
Welcome to our week-long Shaktipat Meditation retreat!
Give Us 7 Days and We’ll Give You The Proved Methods To Attain Happiness, Joy, Inner Peace and Total Well-Being Through Our Siddha Science.
Reap the Benefits of Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being!
Dharma is the act of loving the Truth, God, more than mundane life itself. Only all-consuming Love for God can enable us to uphold Dharma in all its expressions, so that we can become free on all levels of our existence.
Victory over fear, ignorance and the delusion wrought by attachment to worldliness can be attained through the easy means of Guru’s Grace and your Grace in applying our Siddha Science to your life.
You do not need to leave your church, temple or mosque to imbibe this science that brings total well-being and freedom from fear, doubt, worry, anxiety, frustration, anger, depression, cynicism, sarcasm, lust and the corruption of greed, as well as, poor health.
Weeklong Shaktipat Meditation and Well-Being Retreat
In this weeklong Shaktipat Meditation and Well-Being retreat, you will be taught the steps and methods necessary to attain victory over all your fears, while removing the veil of ignorance that keeps you bound to the useless tendencies mentioned above. You will also be taught methods for jump starting your journey to vibrant health.
In this week-long retreat methods for the following will be taught:
- How to imbibe Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being; the Spiritual Power, Improved Mental State, Emotional Resilience and Vibrant Health.
- The Dharma of Meditation, Silence and Solitude.
- How To Conquer the Ego That Gives Rise to Fear, Anxiety, Unhappiness and Lack of Well-Being, With Love and Complete Awareness.
- How To Meet Confrontation Head On With Love.
- How to Apply Dharma to Your Daily Existence to Free Yourself From the Prison of Fear and Laziness.
- How to Understand Your Immune System; How to Strengthen Your Immune System Against Any Contagion, Holistically; Understand the Risk of Harm Toxic Interventions Can Do to Your Immune System.
- Lifestyle Medicine for Getting Off the Medical Treadmill and Staying Off the Medical Treadmill.
This week-long Shaktipat Meditation retreat will include instruction in methods for applying Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being to your life.
**This 7-day retreat will culminate in Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing, our weekend Shaktipat Blessing retreat honoring Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri and the miracle of His Grace. For this reason, this intensive is named The Miracle Intensive.
“There is a place within us that is so nurturing and sacred, so awesome that it burns away all that we are not. Bhagawan Nityananda refers to this sacred space as the Heart. He says it is the hub of all sacred places and that we should roam there. This is what we will be doing in the week-long retreat.”
~ Sadguru Kedarji
**In this very short period of time, you can renew your spiritual practice and lifestyle by reigniting the flame of your enthusiasm. In this way, your longing for an existence imbued with boundless Joy and Content will increase. This happens by coming into contact with other devoted seekers and Sadguru Kedarji’s adept companionship as our spiritual leader.
This 7-day meditation retreat will culminate in Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing. This is our annual weekend Shaktipat Meditation intensive honoring Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri and the miracle of His Grace. For this reason, this intensive is named The Miracle Intensive.
Meditation Retreat Schedule
The Dharma of Freedom Retreat – August 2-8, 2021.
The daily schedule will include the following and is subject to change;
- Early morning open Meditation, followed by morning chanting program.
- Personal contemplation period.
- Group discussion period.
- Noon chanting program.
- Afternoon breaks to be in Nature.
- Afternoon lesson led by Sadguru Kedarji.
- Evening program of examination of spiritual disciplines connected to all stated topics, meditation and chanting – led by staff teachers.
- Periods of silence.
- Instruction in the application of Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being.
In addition, there will be time set aside for rest and Selfless service.
Nileshwar Shaktipat Meditation, Well-Being & Spiritual Retreat Center. 841 Boardman-Canfield Rd, Suite 302, Boardman (Youngstown), OH 44512. **This location is handicapped accessible.
Nearby airports are Pittsburgh International airport, Youngstown/Warren regional airport and Cleveland Hopkins International airport – all within 60-90 minutes or less from Nileshwar Retreat Center.
**Certain exceptions will be made for people to be able to attend remotely who are unable to travel to our retreat center. If you want to apply to attend this retreat remotely via webcast, email us for further information.**
**Your application must be approved first before you make payment. If approved, you will receive instructions via email. Use our contact form, to request your application.
Your Retreat Cost
$1,349 per person for the full retreat. The retreat cost includes any and all study materials used in the retreat.
Your retreat cost includes:
- Seven nights of shared accommodations (Sun. through Sat.) in private rooms.
- 2-3 people per room (males and females share separate rooms)
- Three home-cooked vegan meals each day (except the last day of the retreat in which dinner is not served).
- Free subscription to our eNewsletter. Safe unsubscribe at any time with one click.
**If your overnight stay needs to be extended for up to 2 nights, additional accommodations can be purchased separately at $55/night.
**Once your application has been approved, you can return to this page and use the button below to enroll.
Single Room Policy
We cannot promise that single rooms will be available for this retreat. Single room assignments will be made, based on availability of space. Single room assignments will only be made, after July 22nd, when we know if there is available space.
If you need a guarantee of a single room, we suggest that you opt for the commuter enrollment (see below) and seek accommodations at local hotels.
People Who Snore Regularly
If you snore on a regular basis, you must indicate that on your application for this retreat. If your application is approved, we will contact you about accommodations, if you intend to have them.
Enroll No Accommodations
$1,019 per person for the full retreat. The retreat cost includes any and all study materials used in the retreat. Meals are included in this package at no additional cost. A free subscription to our eNewsletter is also included. Safe unsubscribe at any time with one click. Accommodations are not included.
**Application deadline is July 1st, 2021. Once your application has been approved, you can return to this page and use the button below to enroll.
After July 15th, 2021, there are no refunds. If you cancel your enrollment prior to July 15th, 2021, the amount will be refunded, minus a $25 handling fee.